Friday 25 February 2011

Another little update.

Still really enjoying my project, however i feel like i have slowed down on the productive side of things.
Going to get stuck in to work again on Monday though.



Here is a photo of my work space, thought i'd stick it on here because its starting to look insane.


Found a good frame for my bit of slate, painted it and also placed mounting card in to it.


Another textured painting.



Not the best of photos, just a basic street scene mixed with another textured painting that i wasnt too sure about, not sure if its finished but i feel that it works well.





Practice for a Collaboration 


So i have decided to try something new, i've never tryed to work with another artist before on the same piece of work but im really up for giving it a go. I've decided to work with a very talented artist, Calum Brownlee who is also studying fine art in my year. I've decided to start the painting and then he will finnish it. I'm guessing we will pass it back and fourth until we are happy with the result. The pictures below are just a really rough idea, basicly its just angry old men mixed with barking old dogs (very blunt). I want to have a cluster of faces mixed with paint etc.
An update will be put up soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment