Monday 5 March 2012

Second semester update three.

Here is what I have been getting up to in the studio. The work displayed is from last week because I forgot to update again. The first three images are small A5 tissue paper experiments that I done.





A2 tissue paper experiment. 

 I bought this lovely old picture frame from e-bay last year. It was sitting in my room for months and last week I finally thought of something nice to do with it. A lot of the materials that are on it are found objects from the beach

I finally got round to printing on to two of the slides. I also put a print on to the other side of each slide so that you can see an image from all angles that the box is viewed from.


 I'm making the prints on the other side of the slides different colours.




Small experiment 

New mixed piece, it's not finished yet but I'm really happy with how it's turning out so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment