Friday 27 April 2012

The final third year post.

The term is over and now my work has been taken out of my space and put in to storage. It's strange to see my work off of the walls but it is also a good feeling to know that I got through it all and I can now enjoy some free time while I wait for my results. I managed to get a decent photo of my final set up with out my support work on display and I also remembered to take a photo of my burnt print. This semester has been an enjoyable one and now I really look forward to entering fourth year.





Photo Taken next to my work.


One that's not so serious 

My work space without my work in it anymore.


I have applied for a studio over the summer so hopefully I will be able to keep posting up my progress on new works. I already have an idea for a massive painting that I want to do over the summer and I have already got a board prepared for it. I will also continue to create mixed media pieces through out the Summer too and I have other plans for when fourth year begins, I don't want to give too much away. I will have a lot on my plate this summer, finding a new job, moving away from home for the first time, writing my dissertation and working in my summer studio space. I have been packing my room away and it's amazing to see just how much rubbish that I have held on to over the years. I came across a lot of old pieces of work that I done when I was younger and I can see how I got to where I am now. It's nice to see the progress of work developing organically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment